Remember me

I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

Google Ads

Search

Advanced Search

Pandora anillos corona quite compact

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Yneard

Australia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:00 pm   Post subject:  Pandora anillos corona quite compact Back to top 

The lovely thing about these clips are how shiny and clean-looking they are! They have a very smooth look, offset by just a hint of oxidised detailing in each groove. The lines of this clip are curved and neat, and it looks softer and more stylised when compared to some of pandora joyas online older silver clips in the same style.

They are quite compact and unobtrusive, and they blend seamlessly into pretty much any pandora disney charms design. Nevertheless, while they are undoubtedly elegant, I’m not sure how much they would have reminded me of feathers without the name however! I personally like this clip best worn matching as a pair. Their soft simple design blends nicely into the background of a bracelet design, and for this reason my instinct is to use them to add a little symmetry. This is how I’m going to wear them – on my latest bracelet design.

They are called Feathered clips, however, and my next styling works to illustrate that! With the upcoming pandora charms españa in mind, I’ve gone for a styling that encompasses birds, natural themes, daisies and a fresh green colour scheme. The Feathered clips would go well with the Dove of Peace, the classic oxidised Feather and the openwork Light as a Feather charm for a bird-themed design .

Next, I have a couple of leather pandora españa disney ideas showcasing how you might use the Feathered clip on its own or with a different clip. Using a silicone insert or a Pandora rubber stopper, you can use the clip to hold charms in place on the leather bracelet. Here, I’ve used it on the silver leather bracelet – the clip’s shininess contrasts well with the oxidised charms and acts as a symmetrical point to the bracelet’s clasp itself.

Finally, for comparison, we have a styling with a different clip – the retired Queen of Hearts clip, which is larger and more of a statement piece. The Feathered clip itself is subtle and unobtrusive, and does pair nicely with other clips – but overall I prefer having two of the same when it comes to that style. This pandora anillos corona features the Piggy Bank as a centrepiece and continues the Lunar New Year fun a little further into the week .

Download Post  No rating  

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic