Remember me

I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

Google Ads

Search

Advanced Search

Mouse Problems on strange settings

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Bolster
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun May 04, 2008 7:48 pm   Post subject:  Mouse Problems on strange settings Reply with quoteBack to top 

The Game looks fantastic, but unfortunately as soon as it comes out of the sequence bit and i try to move at all, I'm immediatly X scrolling around and around at a constant rate. Y appears to be working but its completly useless when I'm constantly spinning.

I think it could be that I'm on a dual screen setup using Nvidia drivers in a Ubuntu 64 environment. The rendering is perfect but i guess the dual screen is confusing it. Any ideas for a fix or am i stumped?

Download Post  No rating    
admin
Site Admin

United Kingdom UK Cambridgeshire
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon May 05, 2008 6:05 am   Post subject:  Re: Mouse Problems on strange settings Reply with quoteBack to top 

Hi,

Dual monitors shouldn't be a problem on it's own - see this post. I've occasionally seen the sort of problem you're describing though. Could you let me know which Adanaxis package and which Ubuntu version you're using? Sometimes Ubuntu likes the Debian-specific packages a bit better. Reconfiguring the controls (or resetting to default) might help.

Download Post  No rating    
Bolster
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon May 05, 2008 2:31 pm   Post subject:  Re: Mouse Problems on strange settings Reply with quoteBack to top 

Ubuntu Heron AMD64
Adanaxis 1.2.4

I was lazy, i came across adanaxis when i was groking synaptic and it caught my eye so its the Repo version, not the source build.

Hope that helps, thanks

Download Post  No rating    
Bolster
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon May 05, 2008 2:34 pm   Post subject:  Re: Mouse Problems on strange settings Reply with quoteBack to top 

As per the post you referenced, that wasnt a problem, automatically fullscreened on my biggest screen, I've tried the recovery mode and that seems to be ok but due to the position of the window gameplay is practically impossible (i might not be spinning but i cant point up) and when trying to move the recovery window, my Xorg went crazy so i closed Adanaxis.

Download Post  No rating    

Jump to:   

Quick Reply:
Username: 

Quote the last message
Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum