Mushware :: Mushware web site

MushwareReality in Four DimensionsMiegakure - 4D puzzle game

#1:  Miegakure - 4D puzzle game Author: loki_clock Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:33 am

This is the only 4D game I've seen besides Adanaxis that's quite this developed. From the video it looks like you're able to rotate at right-angles, shifting through four realms. It's not free motion and vision like in Adanaxis.

http://www.indiepubgames.com/news/Miegakure

#2:  Re: Miegakure - 4D puzzle game Author: Sanya16 Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:15 am

Puzzle games are a great way to relax after a long day, and because it challenges your brain and your reflexes, who can play at their own pace. puzzle games online search can be a big task, so here are three great games sliding block puzzle. Sliding puzzle game that originated in Japan, Sokoban depositary" translate. The game is designed to use the spin character to move to their designated places. The challenge will only be able to push the crates to make sure you do not accidentally block your exits. A true classic that inspired many future games.

Mahjong games

#3:  Re: Miegakure - 4D puzzle game Author: Aries86 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:44 am

I wonder if I can use these tiles on my android game .
MushwareReality in Four DimensionsMiegakure - 4D puzzle game

Generated using printer-friendly.