Mushware :: Mushware web site

MushwareAdanaxis Bug ReportsTransport gate: where to aim?

#1: Question Transport gate: where to aim? Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:18 pm

I can't seem to get rid of the transport gate in the transport gate level in adanaxisgpl. Only about 1 in 6 tries the high-yield device actually hits it, no matter whether I aim for the center (all 3 axes) or where the crosshairs turn red and rotate.

Am I missing something here?

#2:  Re: Transport gate: where to aim? Author: admin Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:52 pm

Hi,

There's a bit of a knack to it. You need to fly towards the gate, fire while you're still moving (so that the device gets your forward momentum) and reverse immediately to escape the blast. For maximum damage you want the device to detonate because it contacts that structure of the gate, and not because of its timer. Good luck Cool

#3: Cool Re: Transport gate: where to aim? Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:43 pm

Yep! Got it with two devices.

#4:  Re: Transport gate: where to aim? Author: kurogitsune Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:21 pm

Do we aim at the centre of the gate or the gate itself?

#5:  Re: Transport gate: where to aim? Author: admin Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:30 pm

At the gate itself.
MushwareAdanaxis Bug ReportsTransport gate: where to aim?

Generated using printer-friendly.