Remember me

I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

Google Ads

Search

Advanced Search

Adanaxis Demo 0.0.1 High Scores

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:39 pm   Post subject: Cool Adanaxis Demo 0.0.1 High Scores Reply with quoteBack to top 

So... what's a good score in adanaxisdemo-0.0.1?

I got 8min37sec ...which I've a feeling is pants.

Download Post  No rating    
loki_clock

USA US New Mexico
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:54 pm   Post subject:   Reply with quoteBack to top 

Beats mine, and on my best, I started out with all of them right next to eachother, x-, y-, and z-dimensionally. And when I adjusted to make one white, it revealed 1-2 others on-screen.

United Kingdom UK Cambridgeshire
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:56 am   Post subject:  Re: Adanaxis Demo 0.0.1 High Scores Reply with quoteBack to top 

I reckon that under 4 minutes is doing well. My record is 2:29.6 Smile . For that I found I needed to back off a bit after shooting the first few (using the R/F keys) and get the aiming down so that I could move to the next target whilst the ammo was still travelling towards the current one. You will have trouble if (a) Your graphics card is slow and the movement is jerky (Radeon 9700 is enough) as the demo doesn't compensate well, or (b) You are red-green colourblind Crying or Very sad .

Download Post  No rating    
loki_clock

USA US New Mexico
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:45 pm   Post subject:   Reply with quoteBack to top 

southa wrote (View Post): ›
I reckon that under 4 minutes is doing well. My record is 2:29.6 Smile . For that I found I needed to back off a bit after shooting the first few (using the R/F keys) and get the aiming down so that I could move to the next target whilst the ammo was still travelling towards the current one. You will have trouble if (a) Your graphics card is slow and the movement is jerky (Radeon 9700 is enough) as the demo doesn't compensate well, or (b) You are red-green colourblind Crying or Very sad .

...Or color blind in general. Red and green are on opposite ends of the color wheel, so all the shades match up with eachother in greyscale (for example, pure red matches pure green)... =P However, unless you can't tell the difference between right and left, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to align against white well enough. ^^

Jump to:   

Quick Reply:
Username: 

Quote the last message
Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum