Remember me

I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

Google Ads

Search

Advanced Search

Purchasing Question

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
loki_clock

USA US New Mexico
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:55 pm   Post subject:  Purchasing Question Back to top 

Not sure where to post this, so I guess I'll put it here, since it's not a bug, and it's not a conversation opener. When you download the purchased program...
  • Do you have to download it to the computer you bought it on, or is there a password or other way to buy it on one computer and download it on another?
  • If you purchase it for one Operating System, can you then download it for another? (ex. purchased the Mac version, then want to play it on a Windows)

Download Post  No rating  
admin
Site Admin

United Kingdom UK Cambridgeshire
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:29 am   Post subject:  Re: Purchasing Question Back to top 

Hi,

Very sorry for the delay, I've been out of the country.

When you download the purchased programs it's an installer or disk image which you can use on any computer (subject to the usual one-at-a-time licence). You can also download for other operating systems, but you'll need to drop me a mail so I can send you the appropriate link.

Download Post  No rating  
loki_clock

USA US New Mexico
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:12 am   Post subject:  Re: Purchasing Question Back to top 

No problem. So, if you purchase it on one computer, can you just type in the link you get on the computer you want to download it to, or do you have to download it from the purchasing computer?

Download Post  No rating  
admin
Site Admin

United Kingdom UK Cambridgeshire
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:31 am   Post subject:  Re: Purchasing Question Back to top 

You can just type in the link on another computer, although the link will expire after 48 hours. After that, you'll need to mail me for a new one. What you download is an installer very similar to the demo installer, so you can burn it to CD, put it on a USB stick, etc. to move it between computers if you like.

Download Post  No rating  
crespowu

Algeria AU Christmas Island
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:52 pm   Post subject:  Re: Purchasing Question Back to top 

Quote: › so you can burn it to CD, put it on a USB stick

wow,that's very cool.

iPod Software makes ipod more fantastic.
iPod Video Converter can rip dvd movies to ipod.

Download Post  No rating  
Messenger

Belarus
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:22 am   Post subject:  Re: Purchasing Question Back to top 

And how about using it with mobile systems?

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic