Remember me

I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

Google Ads

Search

Advanced Search

Adanaxis: Radiated Warfare

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Hellkeepa

Norway
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu May 08, 2008 2:01 pm   Post subject:  Adanaxis: Radiated Warfare Reply with quoteBack to top 

HELLo!

First off let me say: Brilliant game, and groundbreaking too! Very Happy

Then, onto my problem: I'm having troubles finding out how to beat the level mentioned in the title. I can get the three bottom yellow ships/stations blown out, or get one of the beam stations blown up. However, as soon as I've done one of these things (or sooner, in most cases) the beam stations have me triggered.
No matter what I do; Run, sneak, play dead, strafe, fade, or whatever; They always keep on hittin me. Even if I make sure to be shifted away as far as possible in the 4th dimension. The beam always hits, regardless of my relational dimentionshift to the station.

Now, I'm wondering if this is a bug, or if the beam-stations are simply that much over-powered?
If neither, then how on earth do I go about and rid the galaxy of them?

Happy phasin'!

Download Post  No rating    
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat May 24, 2008 12:02 am   Post subject:  Re: Adanaxis: Radiated Warfare Reply with quoteBack to top 

Same here. what do the yellow golwing "radiation" things do anyways?

Download Post  No rating    
CppD

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun May 25, 2008 6:00 am   Post subject:  Re: Adanaxis: Radiated Warfare Reply with quoteBack to top 

heres how i beat it:

when you start, get the weapon in front of you. then look down-ish and move around in the 4th D till you see a cargo ship thing shaped like a big T. shoot it. take its weapon (3 big missiles). shoot the missiles at the four-dimensional space artillery (i love that phrase!) you can do this from far away. after that, taking down the glowy yellow things should be easy with you blue missiles.

Download Post  No rating    

Jump to:   

Quick Reply:
Username: 

Quote the last message
Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum