Remember me

I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

Google Ads

Search

Advanced Search

we are new/ converting the tesseract trainer format

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Sanghia

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:19 pm   Post subject:  we are new/ converting the tesseract trainer format Reply with quoteBack to top 

[align=left]
hi, we have just registered. we want to convert the format to something we can burn to a DVD so we can play the tesseract trainer on our tv. if you can help we would appreciate it very much.
we know basic flash etc. Rolling Eyes

Download Post  No rating    
southa

United Kingdom UK Cambridgeshire
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:07 am   Post subject:  Re: we are new/ converting the tesseract trainer format Reply with quoteBack to top 

Hi!

Thanks for registering! Do you have any screen capture software? Something that can record the screen and save the result as an MPEG would be ideal. I do this on the Mac using Snapz Pro X 2.0, and it looks like there is plenty of similar software for PC out there. Once you have the MPEG file you can burn that to DVD.

Download Post  No rating    
Sanghia

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:56 am   Post subject:  thank you Reply with quoteBack to top 

Very Happy Andy, thank you so very much for the tesseract trainer. We were so excited we focused on how we could share this with our non computer families. We have a foundation Holographic Ecology. Our websites are www.holoeco.org and www.islandsofinfinity.org. Islands of Infinity is specifically focused on our hypercube sculpture and the hypercube structure of the portal of ascension. We have been learning multimedia in order to communicate holographic perception. you have brought people into the world I live in, with your artistic technical skill. what you have created is such a gift to the world. we would like to embed your TT into our meditation page with a link to mushware. kathryn

Very Happy Dear Andy,
Thank you for such beauty. Kathryn and I spend, literally hours resonating with the tesseract. I am the engineer in our team. Kathryn is the Architect and the Author of what you read in our sites. I make the sculptures from the blue prints Kathryn cognizes. It is such a pleasure to meet someone like you. Thank you for learning the skills necessary to reveal to the us and the world, what you see.
Anthony

Download Post  No rating    
southa

United Kingdom UK Cambridgeshire
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:58 pm   Post subject:  Re: we are new/ converting the tesseract trainer format Reply with quoteBack to top 

Thanks! I'm glad you like it. I should be revisiting Tesseract Trainer in the second half of this year, so I may have some more stuff for you then. Good luck with your sites.

Download Post  No rating    

Jump to:   

Quick Reply:
Username: 

Quote the last message
Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum